Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm here!!!

At least 20 times a year I hear the following question, "Do you have a website?" And I always answer, "Not yet......but I'm working on it." And in truth I am working on it. But in the mean time I wanted to have an online presence that my clients (current and prospective) could go to and view some of my work. So here it is in the form of a blog.

I never thought that I would ever be a blogger and for a while I didn't even know what the word meant. It was just a cool catch phrase, "check out my blog". But now I finally have one and I can make the same statement. So please check out my blog and my design work and feel free to leave positive comments :) Thanks and have a creative day!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo glad you have this, its cool. love your flyer you did for me. Can you make the date? let me know. peace,Khadeejah

Ama Designs said...

Thanks sis. The Muslim Day in Six Flags is the same day :( But I'm gonna contact you about having some promotional items there.